THE ROMANESQUE CHURCH OF SAINT-HADELIN
C/O asbl Tourisme et Culture de Celles
Rue Saint Hadelin 2
5561 CELLES(HOUYET) (HOUYET)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Old Collegiate church erected in the 11th century by the disciples of Saint Hadelin (617-690). Mosan style, crypts from the 7th and 12th centuries, stone Way of the Cross and 13th-century stalls.
Guided visit for groups (min. 20 pers.): € 1,20.
Tourist information on the town HOUYET
Visit our partners' webpages
- Freÿr sur Meuse Castle and its Gardens
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve
- Yellow Libert Kayaks - Kayak Down the River Lesse
- The Caves of Han - PrehistoHan
- The Maredsous Abbey and St Joseph Visitors' Centre