MUSEUM OF "LA HAUTE HAINE"
Place de Carnières 52
7141 CARNIERES (MORLANWELZ)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The building was erected in 1838, served as town hall of Carnière up to 1 January 1977 after which it became the seat of the CPAS.
Today it houses a museum where a permanent exhibition on the history, the daily life, the professions, the sports and folklore in the region (from prehistory to 1950), temporary exhibitions and a collection of paintings by Alexandre-Louis Martin (1887-1954).
Closed on Mondays and Saturdays, public holidays, ducasse days and carnivals.
By appointment for groups.
- tel. : +32 (0) 496 71 19 58
- fax : +32 (0)
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town MORLANWELZ
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Bois du Cazier Glass Museum
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre
- The Our Lady with the Rose Hospital in Lessines
- Le Bois du Cazier: Mining, Glass and Industry museums
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum