MUSEUM OF ALEXANDRE-LOUIS MARTIN
Place de Carnières 52
7141 CARNIERES (MORLANWELZ)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Floor of the old town hall (19th century). Paintings (oil, charcoal, red chalk) from the painter Alexandre-Louis Martin (Carnières, 1887-Couillet, 1954). Courses by the Academies of Fine Arts of Mons and of Brussels. Professors: E. Motte, J. Delville.
Open the whole year through, on request.
Guided tours on Saturday and Sunday (no public holidays) for groups (min. 10 pers.).
- tel. : +32 (0) 64 43 16 19
- fax : +32 (0) 64 43 16 50
- website : http://www.morlanwelz.be/t_loisirs/tourisme/les-musees-et-lieux-a-visiter/lespace-museal/musee_martin
Tourist information on the town MORLANWELZ
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Our Lady with the Rose Hospital in Lessines
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut