LE VERGER DES COCCINELLES (THE BEETLE ORCHARD)
Chaussée de Nivelles 624 A
6230 BUZET (PONT-A-CELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Old varieties of apples, grown with insecticides.
Visits: from 15 September to 15 October: Saturday and Sunday (2 pm - 6 pm) - pick your own apples.
Apple festival: the 2nd weekend of October from 11 am to 6 pm: farmers market and sale and sampling of products from the orchard.
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 84 42 63
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town PONT-A-CELLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Le Bois du Cazier: Mining, Glass and Industry museums
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure