WAY OF THE CROSS OF THE SAINT-LAMBERT DE BURE CHURCH
6927 BURE (TELLIN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Church dedicated to Saint Lambert. You will find here, among other things, the authentic 14 way of the cross stations in beaten copper (1938-1940), work of Joseph Gillain (1913-1980), known as Jijé, author of the Spirou and leader of "l'école Marcinelle", specialized in the realist Belgo-French comic strip. Jijé also built and decorated in 1935 seven niches about the Sorrows of Mary which lead to the chapel of Our Lady of Haurt, in the same village of Bure.
Possible guided tour in French, only in advance booking at +32 (0)84/36 64 07 (preferably in the evening) or at +32 (0)84/36 65 37.
- website : http://www.jije.org
Tourist information on the town TELLIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe
- Durbuy Labyrinth - Aliens in summer 2014
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Forest Fun Park Chlorophylle