WARCHE DAM OF BUTGENBACH
- MAPS: Google Maps
The dam, built in 1932, supplies the electric power station and the lake of Robertville. It is located in the natural park "Hautes Fagnes-Eifel". This dam consists of eleven vaults supported by enormous pillars. The lake spreads over 120 ha and has become one of the region's tourist attractions.
Numerous sports. Holiday chalets, a camping-caravaning, a restaurant and a community arts centre complete the infrastructure. Sportive holidays with one's family, initiation and proficiency courses.
- tel. : +32 (0) 80 44 62 32
- fax : +32 (0)
Tourist information on the town BUETGENBACH
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle
- Liège Archeoforum - Remnants & Archeological Museum