Truschbaum Museum in Elsenborn, Bütgenbach
Lager Elsenborn Camp 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
This museum was inaugurated in 1998 and retraces the history of the military camp of Elsenborn that was built by the Prussians in 1895.
The camp served as an instruction, storage and prison facility. It is also a museum that retraces the Battle of the Ardennes thanks to dioramas, uniforms, weapons, documents, etc.
The Truschbaum Museum is currently closed to the public.
- tel. : +32 (0) 80 44 21 05
- fax : +32 (0) 80 44 21 99
- email : CAMPELSENBORN-S5-OFFR@mil.be
Tourist information on the town BUETGENBACH
Visit our partners' webpages
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Modave Castle
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History