Truschbaum Museum in Elsenborn, Bütgenbach
Lager Elsenborn Camp 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
This museum was inaugurated in 1998 and retraces the history of the military camp of Elsenborn that was built by the Prussians in 1895.
The camp served as an instruction, storage and prison facility. It is also a museum that retraces the Battle of the Ardennes thanks to dioramas, uniforms, weapons, documents, etc.
The Truschbaum Museum is currently closed to the public.
- tel. : +32 (0) 80 44 21 05
- fax : +32 (0) 80 44 21 99
- email : CAMPELSENBORN-S5-OFFR@mil.be
Tourist information on the town BUETGENBACH
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism & culture space, non-profit organisation
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Modave Castle