Place du Grand Sablon 12
- MAPS: Google Maps
Established in 1910 on the place du Grand Sablon in Bruxelles, Wittamer Chocolatiers is one of Belgium's most famous chocolate and pastries makers.
Wittamer presents more than a century's experience and know-how:
- A creative family tradition,
- Yvonne's tea room,
- Official holder of a Royal Warrant.
Wittamer chocolates embody chocolates and fashion, as they combine flavour and beauty.
On the 20 March its Macaroon Day, so come and taste the delicious house speciality. Discover the other delights of the Wittamer range: ice creams, pastries, catering platters, buffets and ceremonies.
Do you fancy a breakfast, lunch or afternoon tea and cakes in an original setting? Yvonne's tea room on the place du Grand Sablon is just the place!
The tea room, decorated in the classic Wittamer clours (pink and brown) was established in 1950 on the first floor above the boutique. Any excuse is good to enjoy the view of the Sablon while savouring a Wittamer treat or two.
Wittamer Chocolates is an official holder of a Royal Warrant and a member of the Relais Desserts association.Wittamer's know-how is appreciated across the world and its delicacies are on sale as far away as Japan.
Taste the chocolate of Kings.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58