Visit : Architectural Heritage
VIEUX MARCHE-AUX-GRAINS SQUARE
Place du Vieux Marché-aux-Grains
- MAPS: Google Maps
Formerly the grave site of the original city enclosure, it later became home to the Grain Market from 1650 and was also previously the location of the Cattle Market.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Tour & Taxis
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58