Tintin Fresco - Midi Train Station
Gare du Midi
- MAPS: Google Maps
On your next visit to Brussels, come and discover a new fresco inspired by an album of Tintin in the big hall of the Midi train station.
This work was commissioned to celebrate the 100 years anniversary of Hergé, a genius comic strip artist and a pioneer of European comic strips.
- website : http://www.tintin.com
Visit our partners' webpages
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield