Tintin Fresco - Midi Train Station
Gare du Midi
- MAPS: Google Maps
On your next visit to Brussels, come and discover a new fresco inspired by an album of Tintin in the big hall of the Midi train station.
This work was commissioned to celebrate the 100 years anniversary of Hergé, a genius comic strip artist and a pioneer of European comic strips.
- website : http://www.tintin.com
Visit our partners' webpages
- Tour & Taxis
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels