Tintin Fresco - Midi Train Station
Gare du Midi
- MAPS: Google Maps
On your next visit to Brussels, come and discover a new fresco inspired by an album of Tintin in the big hall of the Midi train station.
This work was commissioned to celebrate the 100 years anniversary of Hergé, a genius comic strip artist and a pioneer of European comic strips.
- website : http://www.tintin.com
Visit our partners' webpages
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- Lion Mound of Waterloo
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History