Visit : Monument
Tintin and Snowy sign
© OPT - JP Remy
Avenue Paul-Henri Spaak 7
1060 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Close to Brussels Midi/Zuid station you will find the Editions du Lombard building, also known as the "Tintin Building".
Today it is a listed historical monument and perched on its roof stands the emblematic Tintin and Snowy sign.
- website : http://www.lelombard.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions