Théâtre National - National Theatre of the French community
Boulevard Emile Jacqmain 111
- MAPS: Google Maps
Have a look behind the scenes and learn how a show is created.
Large hall : 8.15 pm
Small hall : 8.30 pm
Wednesdays at 7.30 pm and Sundays at 3 pm.
Attention: the schedule can vary.
For individuals and groups.
More information can be found on the theatre's website (Educational Services).
Bookings: +32 (0)2 274 23 22.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- December 2015, Plasticarium Art & Design Museum
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels