© Anaïs Lambert
Rue de la Violette 18-20
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Wolf is the perfect spot to spend happy moments with the family and enjoy books that will fill your children with wonder.
Situated just a stone's throw from the Grand Place, the Wolf is:
- an enchanting place dedicated to children's literature
- a place where children can travel to the other side of the mirror to Freddy the wolf's forest
- a place filled with authors and illustrators from Belgium and other lands
- a place full of funny and frightening stories and tales.
Practical informationThe Wolf is open Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 6pm.
The Wolf holds workshops that take place:
- on weekdays in schools
- on Wednesdays and weekends for families.
The Wolf also offers an itinerant exhibition with original illustrations, stories to be listened to in the Juke-box, a quirky library, a Wolf Shop and the Little Red Riding Hood eatery.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place