The Music Village
Rue des Pierres 50
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Music Village is one of the last Jazz clubs in Brussels. Every night there's a different programme and only a stone's throw from the Grand Place.
Two 17th century houses offer a stunning setting in the centre of Brussels, where jazz music is king.
Acoustics, sound system, piano, lighting, stage, welcome, comfort, food and drinks: just as they do in the famous clubs in New York and London!
The Music Village lets all jazz fans and fans of other music (whether they are musicians or just members of the public) to rediscover the atmosphere of the big Brussels clubs of old.
The best Belgian and international musicians have graced the stage at this establishment, worthy of any in the capital of Europe.
Some useful information
Doors open at 7pm. Concerts at 8:30pm midweek and 9pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
You are strongly advised to book in advance.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour