Visit : Museum/Discover
The House of Folkore and Traditions, Brussels
Rue du Chêne 19
- MAPS: Google Maps
The main aim of the House of Folkore and Traditions is to showcase the history, folklore and traditions of Brussels and the rest of the world.
It holds exhibitions dedicated to traditional and folkloric aspects of Brussels and elsewhere.
- Wednesday to Sunday from 1pm to 5pm
- Closed on public holidays
Visit our partners' webpages
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- Lion Mound of Waterloo
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels
- Cauchie House