Visit : Museum/Discover
The House of Folkore and Traditions, Brussels
Rue du Chêne 19
- MAPS: Google Maps
The main aim of the House of Folkore and Traditions is to showcase the history, folklore and traditions of Brussels and the rest of the world.
It holds exhibitions dedicated to traditional and folkloric aspects of Brussels and elsewhere.
- Wednesday to Sunday from 1pm to 5pm
- Closed on public holidays
Visit our partners' webpages
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours