Visit : Museum/Discover
The House of Folkore and Traditions, Brussels
Rue du Chêne 19
- MAPS: Google Maps
The main aim of the House of Folkore and Traditions is to showcase the history, folklore and traditions of Brussels and the rest of the world.
It holds exhibitions dedicated to traditional and folkloric aspects of Brussels and elsewhere.
- Wednesday to Sunday from 1pm to 5pm
- Closed on public holidays
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Moof, Museum Of Original Figurines & 3D Comics in Brussels
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Folon Foundation
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!