STATE ARCHIVES IN BELGIUM
Rue de Ruysbroeck 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
Two hundred items chosen and then adorned in loving detail. The oldest document dates back to 819. Also, a Centre of Practical Studies for Historical Auxiliary Studies (Rue des Minimes 21 - 1000 Brussels) : sigillography, heraldry, diplomatic science and cartography.
Closed on Monday.
Closed on 01/01, 02/01, 15/11, 26/12, 31/12.
July and Augus: closed from 12 pm to 1 pm and on Saturday.
Entrance to the reading hall and the library to be paid.
Visit our partners' webpages
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- ADAM, Art & Design Atomium Museum
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates