STATE ARCHIVES IN BELGIUM
Rue de Ruysbroeck 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
Two hundred items chosen and then adorned in loving detail. The oldest document dates back to 819. Also, a Centre of Practical Studies for Historical Auxiliary Studies (Rue des Minimes 21 - 1000 Brussels) : sigillography, heraldry, diplomatic science and cartography.
Closed on Monday.
Closed on 01/01, 02/01, 15/11, 26/12, 31/12.
July and Augus: closed from 12 pm to 1 pm and on Saturday.
Entrance to the reading hall and the library to be paid.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions