Visit : Museum/Discover
© ULB CULTURE
ULB - Campus du Solbosch Bâtiment F1
Avenue Paul Héger 22-24
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Salle Allende host exhibitions of the university community and bases its programming on visual arts and the contemporary creative process.
The collection of modern and contemporary art works acquired by the U.L.B. along the years is regularly exhibited there.
Opening hours: during the exhibitions, from Monday to Saturday, from 11 am to 4 pm.
Closed on public holidays and during school holidays.
Car parking only available on Saturdays.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts