Visit : Museum/Discover
© ULB CULTURE
ULB - Campus du Solbosch Bâtiment F1
Avenue Paul Héger 22-24
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Salle Allende host exhibitions of the university community and bases its programming on visual arts and the contemporary creative process.
The collection of modern and contemporary art works acquired by the U.L.B. along the years is regularly exhibited there.
Opening hours: during the exhibitions, from Monday to Saturday, from 11 am to 4 pm.
Closed on public holidays and during school holidays.
Car parking only available on Saturdays.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!