SAINTE-CATHERINE SQUARE - FISH MARKET
- MAPS: Google Maps
Its quays, which were filled in over two stages and evoke the city's early port. The assorted fish traders and restaurants are the last reminders of the original activity found on this square. The square's water features were laid out in 1980. Heading towards the "Square des Blindés", the Haussmann-style fountain is surrounded by four superb chimeras by the sculptor G. De Vreese.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour