SAINTE-CATHERINE 'S CHURCH
- MAPS: Google Maps
The earliest recorded mention of the Sainte-Catherine Chapel dates back to 1200. The chapel then backed onto the city's ramparts, a few scattered vestiges of which still survive in the city. Building work on the actual church began in 1854, after which the Sainte-Catherine docks were filled in owing to their frequent tendency to flood the area. The architecture of the church displays a determination to create an original style mixing Roman, Gothic and Renaissance styles.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 34 81
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History