- MAPS: Google Maps
Birthplace of the city, this ancient district was once home to the chicken market and is separated nowadays by the "Boulevard Anspach". Its centrepiece is a covered market hall built in 1881. This square is actually the site of the ancient island of Saint-Géry, formed by the arms of the river Senne.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels
- Delacre Boutique
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels