ROYAL TOONE VII THEATRE
Impasse Schuddeveld 6
Petite Rue des Bouchers
- MAPS: Google Maps
Here, one will find puppets from "the Marcel Wolfers Collection" together with puppets from the theatre, and from around the world. Included in this collection are posters, popular plays and furniture. Throughout the year you can watch traditional puppet shows in the museum's little theatre.
Student/Senior citizen rates not valid Fridays and Saturdays.
Guided tours (€ 7,-) and private shows upon request.
Groups between 20 and 50 people.
Duration: min. 1h15.
Other entry : Impasse Ste-Pétronille, 66 Rue Marché-aux-Herbes, 1000 Brussels.
Can be reached by underground, tram, bus.
Museum : free admission during intermission.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus