ROYAL CONSERVATORY OF BRUSSELS
Rue de la Régence 30
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Royal Conservatory of Brussels is a cultural and educational pole with a national and international scope, but especially a perfect place for meetings and the transfer of knowledge and know-how between students and educators. By means of public performances, the students immediately take part in the Conservatory's artistic and cultural production, both in the field of Music and Speech. Next to student concerts and shows, the Conservatory welcomes every month numerous national and international artists.
Visit by appointment.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 511 04 27
- website : http://www.conservatoire.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo