PRINTING MUSEUM - ROYAL LIBRARY OF BELGIUM
Mont des Arts
- MAPS: Google Maps
Printing equipment and furnishings, bookbinding and gilt-edging, from the end of the 18th to the mid 20th century, including some unique exhibits : a wooden press from the 18th century; a Stanhope printing press; presses from Félicien Rops, Max Elskamp, Alexis Curvers; and a 1916 German Government press.
Guided tours on request (tel.: +32 (0)2/519 53 56).
Groups between 15 and 25 people.
Closed public holidays, 2/11, 15/11 and 26/12; as well as the last week of August and the last week of December.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo