PRINTING MUSEUM - ROYAL LIBRARY OF BELGIUM
Mont des Arts
- MAPS: Google Maps
Printing equipment and furnishings, bookbinding and gilt-edging, from the end of the 18th to the mid 20th century, including some unique exhibits : a wooden press from the 18th century; a Stanhope printing press; presses from Félicien Rops, Max Elskamp, Alexis Curvers; and a 1916 German Government press.
Guided tours on request (tel.: +32 (0)2/519 53 56).
Groups between 15 and 25 people.
Closed public holidays, 2/11, 15/11 and 26/12; as well as the last week of August and the last week of December.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Royal Museum of the Armed forces and Military History, Brussels