Visit : Monument
Rue du Bois Sauvage 14
- MAPS: Google Maps
This tower, as well as curtain remnant, was part in the 12th century of one of the city's perimeter walls. Today it is located in the garden of the dean of the Cathedral of Saints Michel and Gudule, and is not open to visitors.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Cauchie House
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels