Parc de Bruxelles
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Royal Park offers a classic style playground bang in the centre of Brussels; an ideal stop during your city trips.
Puppet shows and storytelling often take place at the kiosk.
Plus, the great green fields are all you need to lie down and relax.
Information offered by Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE
- website : http://geoportal.ibgebim.be/webmap/bruxelles_verts.phtml?langtype=2060
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus