Place Royale, Brussels
- MAPS: Google Maps
Place Royale, whose origins date back to the 18th century, is the gateway to the museum district of Brussels.
Where the rue Royale and the rue Montagne de la Cour meet is where the Mont des Arts and its museums open their doors to you. Its museums include, MIM, The Musical Instruments Museum, housed in the famous Old England Art Nouveau-style building, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium and the Magritte Museum, which is dedicated to the surrealist masterpieces of René Magritte.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum