Place Royale, Brussels
- MAPS: Google Maps
Place Royale, whose origins date back to the 18th century, is the gateway to the museum district of Brussels.
Where the rue Royale and the rue Montagne de la Cour meet is where the Magritte Museum, which is dedicated to the surrealist masterpieces of René Magritte.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- ADAM, Art & Design Atomium Museum
- BELvue museum, Brussels | Everything there is to know about Belgium