Place Royale, Brussels
- MAPS: Google Maps
Place Royale, whose origins date back to the 18th century, is the gateway to the museum district of Brussels.
Where the rue Royale and the rue Montagne de la Cour meet is where the Mont des Arts and its museums open their doors to you. Its museums include, MIM, The Musical Instruments Museum, housed in the famous Old England Art Nouveau-style building, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium and the Magritte Museum, which is dedicated to the surrealist masterpieces of René Magritte.
Visit our partners' webpages
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- December 2015, Plasticarium Art & Design Museum
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!