PASSA PORTA: BRUSSEL'S INTERNATIONAL HOUSE OF LITERATURE
Rue Antoine Dansaert 46
- MAPS: Google Maps
Passa Porta, Brussel's international house of literature, opens its doors in the heart of Brussels, offering to Belgian and foreign literature a working and exchanging place. A little exhibition gallery will take you to a patio which houses a literary scene, a reading and meeting spot, as well as a multi-language bookshop. Further, workshops will be settled in a working room. You will find upstairs the offices of two literary organisations as well as living quarters for writers and translators in residence.
Passa Porta is accessible for mobility impaired persons.
Passa Porta also opens its doors during the weekend and in the evening (depending on the program).
Brochure: Passa Porta program.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield