Pasionaria, a work by Emilio Lopez Menchero
- MAPS: Google Maps
Pasionaria is a work by Emilio Lopez Menchero in a busy passing place between vehicular and pedestrian traffic in the centre of Brussels.
The work was unveiled to celebrate 40 years of Moroccan immigration and immigration in general. Surprising and original! A set of stairs leads you up to the work.
Don't hesitate to shout all your best thoughts into it!
How to get there
Avenue Stalingrad, 1000 Brussels
Metro: Madou or Parc/Park.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates