Rue du Marché au Charbon 13
- MAPS: Google Maps
Do you love sweets that crunch under your teeth with that extra special taste? You've found what you're looking for at papabubble's!
Sophie and Silvana, who opened the shop a few years ago, delight customers by making their sweets in front of your very eyes, several times a day!
They use all the colours of the rainbow and lots of drawings and designs which you can even customise.
Don't miss the typically Belgian speculoos and cuberdon (scarlet sugar cones) flavoured sweets.
Visit our partners' webpages
- BELvue Museum in Brussels
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Royal Museum of the Armed forces and Military History, Brussels