PALACE OF THE ACADEMIES
Rue Ducale 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
This former residence of the Prince of Orange was built in 1823. It currently houses the three French academies of the country: the Royal Academy of Sciences, Letters and Fine Arts, aka the Thérésienne, the Royal Academy of Medicine and the Royal Academy of French Language and Literature.
For groups only, on written request.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- BELvue Museum in Brussels
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels