Visit : Monument
© Château de Franc-Waret
Mont des Arts
- MAPS: Google Maps
This 16th century chapel is the last vestige of the Nassau Palace which was renowned for its splendour. Today it is an exhibition site for the Royal Library.
Guided tours on request.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 519 53 11
- fax : +32 (0) 2 519 55 33
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville
- Folon Foundation