Visit : Monument
© Château de Franc-Waret
Mont des Arts
- MAPS: Google Maps
This 16th century chapel is the last vestige of the Nassau Palace which was renowned for its splendour. Today it is an exhibition site for the Royal Library.
Guided tours on request.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 519 53 11
- fax : +32 (0) 2 519 55 33
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- Tour & Taxis
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours