Museum of Capitalism
Centre Public d'Action Sociale
Rue Fernand Bernier 40
1060 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Come and visit the world's first ever museum of capitalism. Situated in the centre of Namur, this space aimed at promoting citizenship, invites you to reflect on this unique economic system.
The exhibition is interactive. Day-to-day objects, videos, audio media, texts, stories, animations and explanatory signs (in French) will arouse your curiosity. When leaving the museum, each visitor will have acquired the necessary tools to assert himself in his citizenship.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions