Museum of Capitalism
Centre Public d'Action Sociale
Rue Fernand Bernier 40
1060 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Come and visit the world's first ever museum of capitalism. Situated in the centre of Namur, this space aimed at promoting citizenship, invites you to reflect on this unique economic system.
The exhibition is interactive. Day-to-day objects, videos, audio media, texts, stories, animations and explanatory signs (in French) will arouse your curiosity. When leaving the museum, each visitor will have acquired the necessary tools to assert himself in his citizenship.
Visit our partners' webpages
- ADAM, Art & Design Atomium Museum
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place