Museum of Belgian Brewers
Maison des Brasseurs
- MAPS: Google Maps
Located in Brussels' famous Grand Place, the Museum of Belgian Brewers invites you to discover Belgium's rich beer tradition.
The museum displays old traditional brewing equipment and tools from the 18th century: vats and barrels, brew kettles, jugs...
A charming bar will bring back memories from the old days. Old tankards, antique porcelain and typical objects decorate a period inn that clearly demonstrates what is meant by "the Belgian beer culture."
Every day from 10am to 5pm.
Visit + tasting
Groups with a minimum of 10 people, by appointment: €4pp
Visit our partners' webpages
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58