MUSEUM AND ARCHIVES OF FLEMISH LIFE IN BRUSSELS
Quai aux Pierres de Taille 28
- MAPS: Google Maps
Testimony of the Flemish cultural life in Brussels, through archive material, pictures, maps of the city (Dutch), insignia of ancient guilds, books and magazines published in Brussels in Dutch. Temporary exhibitions.
Closed on public holidays and between Christmas and New Year.
Guided tours for groups up to 25 people on request (3 weeks in advance).
Subway: De Brouckère / Streetcar: 23, 52, 55, 56, 81 / Bus: 63, 47.
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus