MUSEUM AND ARCHIVES OF FLEMISH LIFE IN BRUSSELS
Quai aux Pierres de Taille 28
- MAPS: Google Maps
Testimony of the Flemish cultural life in Brussels, through archive material, pictures, maps of the city (Dutch), insignia of ancient guilds, books and magazines published in Brussels in Dutch. Temporary exhibitions.
Closed on public holidays and between Christmas and New Year.
Guided tours for groups up to 25 people on request (3 weeks in advance).
Subway: De Brouckère / Streetcar: 23, 52, 55, 56, 81 / Bus: 63, 47.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum