Visit : Museum/Discover
Musée du Slip - Underwear Museum in Brussels
Rue des Éperonniers 52
- MAPS: Google Maps
Located in the centre of Brussels, a stone's throw from the Grand-Place, the underwear museum offers a quirky and surreal visit.
- Its collection of underwear from celebrities: from Plastic Bertrand to Didier Reynders.
- Collages by Jan Bucquoy, a Belgian film-maker and director of "The Sexual Life of the Belgians".
Visit our partners' webpages
- Moof, Museum Of Original Figurines
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate