Visit : Museum/Discover
Musée du Slip - Underwear Museum in Brussels
Rue des Éperonniers 52
- MAPS: Google Maps
Located in the centre of Brussels, a stone's throw from the Grand-Place, the underwear museum offers a quirky and surreal visit.
- Its collection of underwear from celebrities: from Plastic Bertrand to Didier Reynders.
- Collages by Jan Bucquoy, a Belgian film-maker and director of "The Sexual Life of the Belgians".
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels