Visit : Museum/Discover
Musée du Slip - Underwear Museum in Brussels
Rue des Éperonniers 52
- MAPS: Google Maps
Located in the centre of Brussels, a stone's throw from the Grand-Place, the underwear museum offers a quirky and surreal visit.
- Its collection of underwear from celebrities: from Plastic Bertrand to Didier Reynders.
- Collages by Jan Bucquoy, a Belgian film-maker and director of "The Sexual Life of the Belgians".
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Magritte Museum - Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Royal Museum of the Armed forces and Military History, Brussels
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield