Visit : Museum/Discover
Musée du Slip - Underwear Museum in Brussels
Rue des Éperonniers 52
- MAPS: Google Maps
Located in the centre of Brussels, a stone's throw from the Grand-Place, the underwear museum offers a quirky and surreal visit.
- Its collection of underwear from celebrities: from Plastic Bertrand to Didier Reynders.
- Collages by Jan Bucquoy, a Belgian film-maker and director of "The Sexual Life of the Belgians".
Visit our partners' webpages
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!