Chaussée de Wavre 950
1040 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Mary Chocolatier treats us to delicious chocolates. Come and discover the history and secrets behind the chocolatier's chocolate making at Arsenal in Brussels.
- Traditional Belgian chocolate making since 1919
- Visit the workshop and learn about the history of Mary Chocolatier
- Organise business visits.
From a little shop on rue Royale to becoming Royal Warrant Holder of Belgium
Creativity, originality and deliciousness. Mary's chocolate collection includes caramel, praliné, dark chocolate, milk chocolate, coffee, almost paste, walnut paste, pistachio paste, fruit paste, liqueur, crystallized fruit, sugared almonds...a real festival of flavours!
Arsenal opens it doors to you
Visit Mary Chocolatier with your company
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- BELvue Museum in Brussels
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Le Sortilège (the Spell), an Outdoor Adventure Game in Brussels