LE SAC (THE BAG) - N° 4 OF THE GRAND-PLACE
- MAPS: Google Maps
The house of cabinet-makers and coopers. Built in 1644, it emerged unscathed from the bombardment. The two lower floors date from the period. The sign above the door depicts a sack being presented by someone, probably a cabinet-maker, while a second person plunges his hand into the bag. Beneath the windows you can make out the tools of the cabinet-maker's trade. The house's gable is typical of the region.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Tour & Taxis
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels