Visit : Monument
LE RENARD (THE FOX) - N° 7 OF THE GRAND'PLACE
- MAPS: Google Maps
Rebuilt by haberdashers in 1699, the various bas-reliefs between the ground floor and the mezzanine level represent the profession of haberdasher. The house is topped by a statue of Saint Nicolas, the patron saint of haberdashers.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts