Visit : Monument
LE PIGEON - N° 26-27 OF THE GRAND'PLACE
- MAPS: Google Maps
Prior to the French bombardment, this house belonged to the guild of painters. Later, it became the home of Victor Hugo during his exile in Brussels following the coup d'état which ended the Second Republic.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours