Visit : Monument
LE PIGEON - N° 26-27 OF THE GRAND'PLACE
- MAPS: Google Maps
Prior to the French bombardment, this house belonged to the guild of painters. Later, it became the home of Victor Hugo during his exile in Brussels following the coup d'état which ended the Second Republic.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Moof, Museum Of Original Figurines & 3D Comics in Brussels
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour