LE CYGNE (THE SWAN) - N° 9 OF THE GRAND'PLACE
- MAPS: Google Maps
Rebuilt in 1698 in the Louis XIV style. As of 1720, this house became the home of the guild of butchers. Along with the Cornet house, it is the only one on the Grand'Place not to reflect the three classic architectural styles. It was in this building that Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels wrote the "Communist Party Manifesto" in 1847 and that the Belgian Workers' Party was founded in 1885.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels