Rue au Beurre 31
- MAPS: Google Maps
Brussels has a heart made of biscuit: the family owned buiscuiterie Dandoy has perpetuated a unique craftsmanship for almost two centuries.
Dandoy biscuits are handmade, using first quality ingredients in the firm's own workshop. Passing through Brussels without tasting their speculoos or Greek bread would be a sacrilege!
Dandoy shopsFor your greatest pleasure - and convenience - Dandoy has 7 shops between the centre and south of Brussels.
The Dandoy tea-room on the Charles Buls road, right next to the Manneken Pis, is a marvellous opportunity to treat yourselves to a tasty break. Or just grab a waffle and savour it on the go...
Dandoy shops in BelgiumThere are 7 Dandoy shops in Belgium in which you can share their know-how.
Find out more.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 511 03 26
- fax : +32 (0) 2 511 81 79
- website : http://www.biscuiteriedandoy.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield