La Bellone theatre
Maison du Spectacle - La Bellone
Rue de Flandre 46
- MAPS: Google Maps
La Bellone theatre is a centre dedicated to performing arts, located between the Marché aux Poissons and Sainte-Catherine in Brussels.
Its façade, built in the beginning of the 18th century by Jean Cosyn, sculptor and architect of the Grand Place, overlooks a courtyard covered by a glass roof, which is the nerve centre of its activities.
La Bellone offers a range of services, notably through its theatre resource centre, and events, including opportunities to meet the artists.
It produces various publications, including SCENES Magazine, and houses several associations linked with performing arts.
La Bellone is open Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm. The theatre resource centre is open from Monday to Friday, from 12 pm to 6 pm.
Access: Bus : 63 - Tram : 23, 52, 55, 56 and 81 (Bourse) - Metro: Sainte-Catherine station - Car park: Lepage, 6 Rue de Flandre.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels