Jacques Brel editions in Bruxelles
Place de la Vieille Halle aux Blés 11
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Jacques Brel editions, dedicated to "Grand Jacques" are proud to take you through a tour of Brussels with the famous Belgian singer. Featuring: The exhibit J'aime les Belges, I love Belgians.
The %$ELTO(21403, I love the Brussels accent)$% walk Songs in the city. Jacques Brel takes you by hand for a walk lasting 2h40.
Practical informationThe Brel editions are closed on 25 December and the 15 first days of January. Last entry is at 5.30pm.
- walk with audio guide, by reservation €8
- exhibit and walk €10
- exhibit with audio guide €5
- school groups by reservation €2
Download the brochure of the exhibit and walk by the Jacques Brel editions
- email : email@example.com
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum