Visit : Guided Tour
Isabelle de Borchgrave Workshop
© OPT - Thomasblairon.be
Chaussée de Vleurgat 73 a
- MAPS: Google Maps
Discover Isabelle de Borchgrave's magnificent paper costumes with a guided visit to her workshop in Brussels.
What happens during a visit to the atelier?On the first and third Monday of each month, you can have a guided tour of the premises lasting an 1h30.
Your visit will include a commentary on the life and journey of the artist.
You will have the opportunity to admire the works which are in progress in the workshop itself.
You can also watch films about the different collections of paper costumes.
At the end of your visit, a friendship drink will be offered to you. You can then also visit the shop adjoining the gallery.
Useful informationOpening times
The 1st and 3rd Monday of the month from 4pm to 5:30pm.
Students and under 16s: €10
Number of people able to sign up for visit at one time: Minimum 10 and maximum 35.
Registration can only take place on the website.
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat