Visit : Monument, Art Nouveau, Architectural Heritage
HOUSE OF THE PAINTER SAINT-CYR
© Karina Nestler
Square Ambiorix 11
1040 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The architect G. Strauven, a pupil of V. Horta, built this hotel in 1903. The facade is only 3 to 4 metres wide and it is one of the most extravagant Art Nouveau works in Brussels.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Océade, Brussels' Family Waterpark
- Tour & Taxis