Visit : Monument, Art Nouveau, Architectural Heritage
HOUSE OF THE PAINTER SAINT-CYR
© Karina Nestler
Square Ambiorix 11
1040 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The architect G. Strauven, a pupil of V. Horta, built this hotel in 1903. The facade is only 3 to 4 metres wide and it is one of the most extravagant Art Nouveau works in Brussels.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Tour & Taxis
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate