HOOY KAYE MUSEUM
Quai aux Pierres de Taille 20
- MAPS: Google Maps
The hooy kaye museum is housed in the sole surviving 17th century hay warehouse in the old port of Brussels. The museum is a privately funded, non-profit organisation and its intention is to develop and promote exhibitions of contemporary and antique art without boundaries. It aims to host diverse cultural activities and wishes to become a platform to interact with artists.
Children -12 years old: free of charge.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place