Visit : Monument, Theatre/Opera, Architectural Heritage
Guided tour of the Opera Royal de la Monnaie in Brussels
© WBT - Alessandra Petrosino
Place de la Monnaie
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Theatre Royal de la Monnaie is one of the leading institutions in Brussels and owes its reputation to many artistic initiatives.
In addition, la Monnaie stands out due to its combination of a cultural programme and ecolabelling.
Discover the richness of the world of operaA guided tour of the Monnaie offers you a unique opportunity to discover the rich world of opera, to deepen your knowledge on the history and architecture of this theatre, and to uncover the secrets of an opera production.
Be part of a guided tour of la MonnaieIndividuals
- Saturday at 12 noon sharp, from September to June, except public holidays,
- Bilingual visit: French and/or Dutch and/or English,
- Visits last approximately 1h30,
- Price: Under 30s: €6pp - Over 30s: €12pp,
- Possibility of booking at the box office +32 (0)2 229 12 11.
How to get tickets
At the box office from Tuesday to Friday from 12 noon to 6pm and Saturdays from 10am to 6pm or on site before the start of the visit.
In a group
- By prior appointment, from September to June, outside official public holidays,
- In French, Dutch, English, German, Italian or Spanish,
- Visit lasts approximately 1h30,
- Price: €12pp, minimum €160 or 15 people per group, €6pp for under 30s, minimum €90 or 15 people per group.
Book online at least 6 weeks in advance.
Visit our partners' webpages
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield