GRAND HOSPICE PACHECO
Rue du Canal 12
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built in the 19th century on the site of the former infirmary of the Beguine convent. The austerity of this neoclassical complex corresponded perfectly with its use : daily life there was hardly any more joyful.
Closed for the public (please don't ring at the door). Can only be visited on the outside.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Océade, Brussels' Family Waterpark
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Moof, Museum Of Original Figurines & 3D Comics in Brussels