Godiva Chocolate Makers
Place du Grand Sablon 47/48
- MAPS: Google Maps
Since its creation in 1926 in Brussels, Godiva has become one of the most prestigious chocolate brands in the world. Discover a master chocolate maker!
- Godiva, a symbol of luxury and prestige
- Godiva, chocolate as jewellery
- Godiva, holder of a Royal Warant
Giving Godiva is giving more than just a gift. One of the favourites in Belgium, Godiva combines taste and quality. It is the prefect gift for any occassion. To celebrate a special moment, seasonal party or any other occasion, just let the Godiva shop inspire you!
The quality of freshly-made chocolates has made Godiva an official provider for the Belgian royals.
Today, everyone knows Godiva's shops, spread across the four corners of the world: Europe, USA, Japan, China...
Look for your nearest Godiva shop.
Godiva, the experience of chocolate masters enriched by the best ingredients.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville