GARDEN OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE HOUSING ESTATE
- MAPS: Google Maps
The concrete ramparts surrounding the Administrative Housing Estate, typical of 1960s urban development, form the setting for this fine oasis of greenery, though the office buildings, towers blocks and car parks which immediately surround the terraced garden were an unlikely starting point for its development. A series of green areas alternating with pools, a children's play area and beds planted with shrubs have brought a breath of fresh air to the area, creating an original and unexpected place to relax in the heart of the city.
Access: Bus: 38, 58, 61 / Tram: 92, 93, 94 / Subway: Botanique.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels